African Lion Necklace 1364
African lion necklace, very detailed pewter animal.
- 1.75 inches x 1 inch (4.5 cm x 3 cm).
- It's hung on an 18 inch (45 cm) silvertone chain
- 2 inch (5 cm) extender chain, adjustable to 20 inches (51 cm).
- Closes lobster claw clasp.
- Pin converted to a pendant.
- Handmade necklace.
As a totem or spirit animal Lions, particularly male lions, have been an important symbol for thousands of years and appear as themes in cultures across Europe, Asia, and Africa. The most consistent depiction is in keeping with their image of "king of the jungle" or "king of the beasts", hence lions are popular symbols of royalty and stateliness and a symbol of bravery.
Boxed, wrapped in a colorful organza bag and bagged in plastic.
Ask me about a custom piece just for you.
Pendant and chain are nickel free.