A cingular fine pewter ferret necklace. Special silvertone necklace. Make this part of your everyday jewelry. An affordable extravagance that allows you to go in style. An ideal gift for the ferret lover or ferrent in your life. One of many pieces of ferret jewelry available to you.
- 1 inch (2.5 cm) ferret charm
- 18 inch (46 cm) chain
- 2 inch (5 cm) extender chain
- Adjustable to 20 inches (51 cm)
- Closes with a lobster claw clasp
Ferret as a totem or spirit animal represents: Elusiveness. Opportunistic. Extremely focused. Holds the power of observation. Intuitive. Sensitive. Can see and know hidden meanings
Fun ferrets facts from vetbabble.com
- The Latin name for ferret, Mustela putorius furomeans ‘smelly little thief.’
- Ferrets are carnivorous mammals in the weasel family, along with otters, badgers, weasels, minks and wolverines
- A group of ferrets is called a ‘business.’
- A male ferret is called a ‘hob’, a de-sexed male ferret is called a ‘gib’ and a vasectomized male is known as a ‘hoblet.’
- A female ferret is called a ‘jill,’ and a de-sexed female is called a ‘sprite.’
View of color can vary with the browser and monitor used.
Our fine pewter ferret necklace is individually created. Afterward, it’s stored. Your ferret jewelry is wrapped in a colorful organza bag and shipped to you in 1 to 3 business days.
Worldwide shipping available. Customs taxes may apply on orders shipped outside the US.
Do you want anything special? Fill out our custom form for a free quote.
The ferret charm is made in the US
Everything is Nickel free