The Triskele or Triple Spiral necklace represents a complex ancient Celtic symbol. The meaning of the Triskele can differ depending on the era, culture, mythology, and history. The spirals represent forward motion, reflection, in pagan and Christian beliefs. The meaning of the Triskele is diverse, varied and has many possibilities
- The double-sided 3 spirals in a circle are
- 1 inch (2 cm) in size.
- 18 inch (45 cm) silvertone chain
- 2 inch (5 cm) extender chain
- Adjustable to 20 inches (51 cm).
- Closes lobster claw clasp.
Our triple spiral necklace is lovingly created. Afterward it’s stored. Your triskele necklace is wrapped in a colorful organza bag and shipped to you.
Do you want anything special? Fill out our custom form for a free quote.