The Triskele or Triple Spiral is a complex ancient Celtic symbol. The meaning of the Triskele can differ depending on the era, culture, mythology, and history. The spirals represent motion, reflection, pagan and Christian beliefs. The meaning of the Triskele is diverse, varied and has many possibilities
- The double-sided 3 spirals in a circle are
- 1 inch (2 cm) in size.
- 18 inch (45 cm) silvertone chain
- 2 inch (5 cm) extender chain
- Adjustable to 20 inches (51 cm).
- Closes lobster claw clasp.
Our product is lovingly created. Afterward it’s stored. Your product is wrapped in a colorful organza bag and shipped to you.
Do you want anything special? Fill out our custom form for a free quote.