Irish Triangle Knotwork Necklace Meant initially as “triangle” it was used to refer to various three-cornered shapes Three domains: earth, sea and sky, past, present and future.
- .75 inch x .75 inch (2 cm x 2 cm)
- 18 inch (45 cm) silvertone chain
- 2 inch (5 cm) extender chain
- Adjustable to 20 inches (51 cm).
- Closes lobster claw clasp.
Our product is lovingly created. Afterward it’s stored. Your product is wrapped in a colorful organza bag and shipped to you.
Do you want anything special? Fill out our custom form for a free quote.