This adorable large pumpkin necklace with a leaf is perfect for fall! it is a staple of autumn and Halloween. Express yourself with a beautiful piece of charm jewelry or find the ideal gift for that particular person!
In the pep family, pumpkins are berries known as pep. However, some cultivars weigh less than 4–8 kilos (approximately 9–18 pounds), making them incredibly small. The heaviest pumpkins are grown from the C. maxima variety, weighing up to 34 kilograms (75 pounds) (2,000 pounds). With different forms and sizes, some pumpkins have white skin while others are yellowish-orange. In most cases, the rind is smooth and somewhat wrinkly. The ribbed and angle-shaped fruit stalks are composed of wood that is both durable and dense. A few months of dry storage above freezing temperatures will maintain the fruits in peak condition until the beginning of the fall.
• Pumpkin pendant: 0.75 inches w x 0.75 inches (1.9 cm x 1.9 cm)
• Necklace: 18 inches (45 cm) silvertone chain 2 inches (5 cm) extender chain
• Adjustable to 20 inches (51 cm)
• Secured with a lobster claw clasp
- Cinderella was the first story in which the term “pumpkin” appeared
- Jack-o’-lanterns were first created by the Irish using turnips and potatoes
- The only continent where pumpkins aren’t grown is Antarctica
- The annual U.S. pumpkin crop weighs in at over 1.5 billion pounds
Color viewing can differ with the browser and monitor used.
Our Large pumpkin necklace with leaf is boxed, wrapped in a colorful organza bag, and bagged in plastic. Your pumpkin necklace ships in 1 to 3 Business days.
Worldwide shipping is available. Customs taxes may apply on orders shipped outside the U.S.
We donate 5% of gross sales to animal charities and jewelry to raffles to help with fundraising.