North American Mountain Lion Necklace . Highly detailed mountain lion. Is there a difference between mountain lions, cougars, and panthers? YES! Puma concolor is the scientific name for the American lion, which is also known as “the cat of many names.” In recent decades, the scientific name was changed from “Felis concolor.” Mountain lions used to have the largest range of any mammal in the Western Hemisphere. They were once widespread all over North America, from Canada to the United States.
- 1.5 inches long by .5 inch tall (3.8 x 1.2 cm)
- 18 inch (45 cm) silvertone chain with
- 2 inch (5 cm) extender chain
- Adjustable to 20 inches (51 cm)
- Closes lobster claw clasp.
- Pendant is a converted pin.
- Handcrafted necklace.
Our product is lovingly created. Afterward it’s stored. Your product is wrapped in a colorful organza bag and shipped to you.
Do you want anything special? Fill out our custom form for a free quote.
Pendant and chain are nickel free.