Pewter tiger, very detailed Asian tiger.
- 1.75 inches x .75 inch (4 cm x 2 cm).
- This is a pin converted to a pendant.
- 18 inch (45 cm) silvertone chain
- 2 inch (5 cm) extender chain
- Adjustable to 20 inches (51 cm).
- Closes lobster claw clasp.
- Handcrafted necklace.
As a totem animal In China, the tiger is considered the king of all beasts (not the lion) and represents powerful energy. Further, the tiger is associated with Tsai Shen Yeh, the Chinese God of Wealth
Our product is lovingly created. Afterward it’s stored. Your product is wrapped in a colorful organza bag and shipped to you.
Do you want anything special? Fill out our custom form for a free quote.
Pendant and chain are nickel free.