Pewter cardinal necklace Cardinalis cardinalis. This sculpted Pewter Cardinal Pendant is expertly crafted into songbird art, sure to please the backyard Redbird feeding enthusiast.
- 1.6 inches (4 cm) long X 1.2 inches ( 3 cm) tall
- 18 inch (45 cm) silvertone chain
- 2 inches (5 cm) extender chain
- Adjustable to 20 inches (51 cm)
- Closes lobster claw clasp
The cardinal is a spirit animal or totem. The Cardinal can be a symbol of wealth, power, pride and enthusiasm. It is also a symbol of hope, love, relationships, loyalty and passion. It symbolizes energy and energy renewal.
Our product is lovingly created. Afterward it’s stored. Your product is wrapped in a colorful organza bag and shipped to you.
Do you want anything special? Fill out our custom form for a free quote.