The Witching Hour necklace The pentacle in the center represents the five elements. The pentacle is a five-pointed star set within a circle, with the points representing the four elements (fire, water, earth, and air) as well as ether (spirit), and the circle representing eternity….
- a pentagram for the 5 elements,
- a broom to sweep evil from your path,
- the cone wizard/witch hat of knowledge,
- a mask to hide from evil spirits.
- At its very essence, the cauldron is made of metallic earth, heated by fire, cooled by air and tempered by water. It is a vessel of the elements,
Black and Catseye orange the colors of the harvest and the Celtic New Year.? Made from 6 mm, round, glass beads
23 inch necklace with a 6 inch beaded bib and charms. Wear as a necklace or wrap bracelet. Handcrafted necklace.
Our product is lovingly created. Afterward it’s stored. Your product is wrapped in a colorful organza bag and shipped to you.
Do you want anything special? Fill out our custom form for a free quote.