Armadillo necklace Dasypus novemcinctus, This sculpted Pewter Nine-banded Armadillo Pin is expertly crafted into wearable Wildlife art, sure to please the pig-snouted armor-plated Mammal enthusiast.
* 1.5 inches long X 1 inch tall. (3.8 cm x 2.5 cm)
* 18 inch (46 cm) silver tone necklace
* 2 inch (5 cm) extender chain
* Adjustable to 20 inches (51 cm)
* Closes with a lobster claw clasp
* Handcrafted necklace
As a totem or spirit animal, an armadillo is wearing its armor on its back. The armadillo is symbolic of protection and boundaries. Its shell acts as the armadillos physical and spiritual boundary, guarding the safety of its total being.
Our product is lovingly created. Afterward, it's stored. Your product is wrapped in a colorful organza bag and shipped to you.
Do you want anything special? Fill out our custom form for a free quote.