Pewter Asian Tiger Necklace
* 1.75 inches x .75 inch (4 cm x 2 cm).
* This is a pin converted to a pendant.
* 18 inches (45 cm) silvertone chain
* 2 inches (5 cm) extender chain
* Adjustable to 20 inches (51 cm).
* Closes lobster claw clasp.
* Handcrafted necklace.
As a totem animal In China, the tiger is considered the king of all beasts (not the lion) and represents powerful energy. Further, the tiger is associated with Tsai Shen Yeh, the Chinese God of Wealth
Color viewing can differ with the browser and monitor used.
Our Pewter Asian Tiger Necklace is lovingly created. Afterward, it’s stored. Your big cat necklace is wrapped in a colorful organza bag and shipped to you.
Do you want anything special? Ask for a free quote.
The pendant and chain are nickel-free.
We donate 5% of gross sales to animal charities and jewelry to raffles to help with fundraising.